miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

THE BIG HIGH SCHOOL.

Hello Everyone, This is first Chapter of my First Stroy, Let me introduce some things about this story: The name of the Hihg School is: "Peace and Love High School" and this is shield of High School.

CHAPTER 1: THE ENTRANCE TO SCHOOL.
 The school year just beginning, all students were arriving at school eager for peace and love where students attended the most prestigious, this was school where more millionaires families of Sunset Valley sent their children, our story begins when 6 guys come by first time to this great High school, none of them had been known before, except the children of the Von Ferdinand family and the Beckham Family, as these if they knew since they were kids, we talk nothing more and nothing less than Isabella Beckham y Edward Von Ferdinand,  because their families were close friends.
 The first student to arrive at the High school Peace and Love is Emmett Abreu, a youth from a large family of Sunset Valley, Which sends him to this school to be a great professional life and to see if they can overcome their confusion for fear of making the big decisions of life.
 The second student to arrive is Jasper Hernandez is also a youth from a large family of Sunset Valley, Which sends him to this school to be a great professional in life and to show with your great Athletic quality.

The third student to arrive is Alice Vega, a beautiful girl from a large family of Sunset Valley, which the school sends this to be a professional in life, but what nobody knows, not even his own family, is Alice has great power which allows you to see the future and see into the minds of people, rather Alice is a Psychic.

The fourth student to arrive is Jacob Cavalcanti, a young man from a large family of Appaloosa Plains, that since there wasn't a prestigious school in Plains Appaloosa, they decide to send the large and prestigious School of Peace and Love, located in Sunset Valley, to be a great professional life, but Jacob is a young Hypersensitive and also holds a dark secret of what his family feels a great shame for him.

The fifth student and the sixth student to arrive are: Isabella Beckham and Edward Von Ferdinand, Children of the millionaires Families of Sunset Valley, which send them to this school to be great professionals in life.

Isabella Beckham is a beautiful young woman super popular and known as the Black Widow, which captures his men to make them slaves to it and then left with broken hearts and shattered lives.
Edward Von Ferdinand is a young man very influential with his friends, super-popular and a great lover, a great conqueror of women, he always gets what he wants, he is a great friend and defends to the swashbuckling in any situation, not like injustice, but also hides a secret, which is that he is the son of the owner of the School of Peace and Love, nothing more and nothing less than Angelica Von Ferdinand, millionaire women of all over Sunset Valley.

The Young´s once all within the high school, they go to their classroom where they meet their new teacher and principal of the High School of Peace and Love, Miss Sofia Elizalde, which says: Young, welcome to the high school of Peace and Love, this academic year that has just begun, I will be your teacher for this school year and I am also the principal of this institution.
Miss Sofia Elizalde: We will now begin to come before the other classmates as I have.
 Emmett Abreu: Hello everyone, my name is Emmett Abreu, here I am a resident of Sunset Valley, I live with my parents and I came to this school for someone tomorrow.

Miss Sofia Elizalde: ok and thank you Emmett, Who is the next volunteer.

Jasper Hernandez: Good morning everyone, my name is Jasper Hernandez, here I am a resident of Sunset Valley, I live with my parents and came to this school because tomorrow I want to be a great athlete and a professional.
 
Miss Sofia Elizalde: ok and thank you Jasper, Who is the next volunteer.

Jacob Cavalcanti: Good morning everyone, my name is Jacob Cavalcanti, Appaloosa Plains neighbor, I live with my parents and came to this school because tomorrow I want to be a great professional in the administration area.

Miss Sofia Elizalde: ok and thank you Jacob, Who is the next volunteer.

Alice Vega: Good morning everyone, my name is Alice Vega, here I am resident of Sunset Valley, I live with my parents and came to this school because tomorrow I want to be a professional in the health area.

Miss Sofia Elizalde: ok and thank you Alice, Who is the next volunteer.

Isabella Beckham: Good morning everyone, my name is Isabella Beckham: I am a resident of Sunset Valley here, I live with my parents and came to this school because my parents told me I had to come to be someone in life, but the truth is that I'm going to do a Victoria Secret supermodel.

Miss Sofia Elizalde: ok and thank you Isabella, Who is the next volunteer.

 Edward Von Ferdinand: Good morning everyone, my name is Edward Von Ferdinand, here I am a resident of Sunset Valley, I live with my parents and came to this school because tomorrow I want to be a great neurosurgeon.
  
Miss Sofia Elizalde:Ok,Thank you Edward and Thank you all for showing up, now let's start classes.




Emmett Abreu: he said in his mind, which is beautiful teacher.

Jasper Hernandez: he said in his mind too, that this beautiful and Sexy Teacher.

Edward Von Ferdinand: he said in his mind like his classmates, this fucking bitch is going to be mine; I'll be the first one to have Sex with her.

       Coming soon next Chapter.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario